Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

I can go on about how our national holiday has been turned into trash by the retail market and consumers of this country. I also could go on about how people don't understand the meaning of Thanksgiving. Instead I would like to share with you what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for an amazing family that Above All shows their love and compassion. I am thankful for great friends who truly understand and respect me. I am thankful that in this crazy world, my little corner is not as bad as it could be.
I am extremely grateful for my partner. Since we have met, he has brought out of me the best parts of my soul. He has made me realize I too am important. I am grateful to have the opportunity of self-reflection, as in the past I was too preoccupied to even see me.

I am thankful that I have the chance to spend the holidays with those who love me. I am grateful that my wonderful partner  has shown me what it is like to be loved. Although he won't be at the table with me this year for Thanksgiving, it is great to know that I still have him with me. I am happy to have somebody to share the good news and the bad.

I am thankful for the roof over my head and the food on my table.  I am grateful for the ability to share my talents and be appreciated for them. 

Overall,  I am thankful for being alive and able to take the reigns and drive myself into the future.

There are so many more things and people I could list, but instead I ask you this. What are you thankful for? 

Thank you for your time and may your Holiday be Safe and Happy!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

~Matty Di

No comments:

Post a Comment